fredag 11. februar 2011

Norwegian Mothers Day on Sunday 13.February – Moms Test

 

Moms test

Found this sweet little story, it's almost Mother's Day - so all the great mums;

I was out walking with my 4 year old daughter. She picked up something off the ground and put it in your mouth. I took it from her and told her that she was not allowed to.

Why, she asked

Because it has been lying on the ground and you do not know where it has been, it is dirty and can be full of germs, I replied.

Then she looks up at me and says, full of admiration

Mom, how do you know all this?

I had to think quickly.

"All moms know stuff, it's part of the mom test. It is that sort of thing we need to know otherwise we are not moms. "

We went on for a while and my daughter was still in 2 - 3 minutes before she suddenly exclaimed;

Now I understand!. If one does not fail the test - then you become Dad!

Exactly, I replied.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar